Unity of Tacoma
2102 S 23rd St
Tacoma WA 98405
Join us for Sunday services at 9 & 11!
Our warmest congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding! \
We would love to share this special day with you, and we assure you
that we will do everything we can to make yours a day you will always cherish.
Please call 253-383-2684 to schedule an appointment.
Our Sanctuary offers:
- Seating for 220 guests
- Sound System (including use of CD of traditional wedding music if desired)
- Grand Piano for use by musician you provide (performer list available)
- Separate Bride/Groom Rooms for changing and preparation
The Ceremony offers:
- A simple, positive celebration of your love
- Special readings to touch your hearts
- Vows that honor each of you and your love
- Options for additional readings or your personal vows
- Elements such as Unity Candle, Sand, Memorial, Broom, etc.
- Special cultural elements as requested
- Family Ceremony available to include children
Wedding Fee includes:
- Services of Minister to officiate
- Services of a wedding coordinator
- Planning meeting with the minister
- Use of church for 2 hours for ceremony
- *Hostess to provide coffee or tea and help with service is available for an additional fee
- Church membership or attendance is not required
- Marriage counseling is available but not required
- Photographs and video are welcomed and encouraged
- Bubbles allowed outside - no rice or birdseed please
- Alcohol is not permitted on the property
|Offsite Weddings - Officiant only (Rev. David W. Elliott)
Weddings and Commitment Ceremonies are my favorite part of ministry, and I would love to be involved in your special day! My ceremony is simple but meaningful, and it can be adapted to fit your desires. Some people want to make theirs a very spiritual experience, while others don’t want any mention of God. I have performed ceremonies in a cave, in a stream, on the beach, on a ridge, by a waterfall, and on a bridge, in addition to back yards, living rooms, and church sanctuaries. Ceremonies have included dogs, cats, and children, and others adapted with elements related to Native American, African, Buddhist, Celtic, Cowboy, and Hawaiian influences. My desire is to give you what you want, formal or informal.